"I'm a saint and I'm a sinner / I'm a loser, I'm a winner / I am steady and unstable / I'm young, but I am able" Jessica Andrews - Who I Am
- DREAMER, writer, music lover, film lover.
- Maramures County (Northern Romania) – the place I call "HOME".
- Things that comfort me: "Harry Potter" books and films, "Gilmore Girls", "Dirty Dancing", "The Polar Express". Also: the seas, the smell of fresh cut grass, raincoats and umbrellas, thick scarves, the smell of wet sidewalks, snowflakes, mist, rainstorms, hot tea and coffee, baked pumpkins, candles, crunchy colored leaves, amber-like trees, roasted chestnuts, crisp air and a good sleep.
- Majored in Philosophy and Journalism.
- KTBPA! – because one time I believed in fairy tales (the age of innocence).
- First make-up items I ever bought: golden eyeliner, roll-on glitter gel and lip balm.
- Snowflakes, gingerbread and Christmas are my definition of MAGIC.
- VINTAGE CHRISTMAS JEWELRY – the perfect gift, no matter the season!
- POSTCROSSING member.
- Favorite quote: Per Aspera Ad Astra!
- My travel agenda for the upcoming years: revisiting Florida, Christmas in New York, Christmas in the UK, The ABBA Museum, BSB Cruise.