Favorite Quotes - Food for the Soul
Here they are. Enjoy!
- Babies are such a nice way to start people. (Don Herold)
- When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
(J. M. Barrie)
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the things you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Success is never a destination - it's a journey. (Satenig St. Marie)
- Be like a postage stamp - stick to one thing till you get there. (Josh Billings)
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it, you will land among the stars.
- I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. (Bill Cosby)
- Time: Nature's way of preventing everything from happening at once.
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. (Bertrand Russell)
- I never think of the future. It comes soon enough. (Albert Einstein)
- The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.
- You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" (G. B. Shaw)
- The ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic by experts. Don't wait for the experts. (Murray Cohen)
- Age is not important unless you're a cheese. (Helen Hayes)
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than your cake.
- Speak when you are angry an you will make the best speech you will ever regret. (Ambrose Bierce)
- It's always something. (Gilda Radner)
- A permanent state of transition is man's most noble condition.
(Juan Ramon Jimenez)
- Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completley consistent people are the dead. (Aldous Huxley)
- In Hollywood, a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk. (Rita Rudner)
- Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die. (Joe Louis)