The products I’ve ordered are part of the Tanya Burr Christmas Collection: The Beauty Haul Hold & 12 Days of Christmas Gift Set.
The Beauty Hold Haul is a spacious and luxurious cosmetic bag, made of golden material with pale pink lip print. The dimensions of the bag are 19x20,5 centimeters.
12 Days of Christmas Gift Set is a gorgeous advent calendar, covering 12 days of Christmas, where I’ve found the same number of products with Christmassy names. The surprises within the calendar complement one another, so anyone who has the products is able to achieve a special look during Christmas or New Year celebrations:
- Nail polishes: Glitter Rain – clear base with silver flakes; Sleigh Bells – red nail polish with same color glitter particles; Glitters and Gold – clear base with gold flakes. Product review: the nail polishes are fast drying and last a week with no chips, especially if you apply a top coat.
- Lip glos s/ Lipstick: Berry Pavlova – red lip gloss; Candy Cane – pink lip gloss, with shiny particles; Christmas Stocking Matte Lip – red liquid lipstick, with a matte finish. Product review: the lip glosses have medium coverage and resist on the lips an average of 3 hours. The matte liquid lipstick is not transferrable, unless you consume drinks or food.
- Liquid eyeliner: Ice Crystals Glitter Liner – a clear liquid eyeliner, with silver particles; Treasured Glitter Liner – a clear liquid eyeliner, with gold particles. Product review: it should be allowed to dry thoroughly after application, otherwise it transfers to the eyelid. Withstands several hours.
- Glitter: Snow Day Glitter Pot – free pigment, silver and white, with multicolored reflections; Champagne Sparkle Glitter Pot – free pigment, gold-coppery in color. Product review: best apply eye using a base underneath, a creamy eye shadow or even a quality eyelash glue.
- A mini blue and gold mirror (good to have in your makeup bag). Product review: Small in diameter, but sufficient for retouching makeup.
- A two-sided blue and pink polka-dotted nail file. Product review: Average efficiency.
Although these are a just a few Tanya Burr cosmetics/ accessories; overall I'm pleased with the acquisition and I’m eager to try something else from her collections. What other Tanya Burr products have you tried?